You could be our next
Massaro is currently accepting applications for a Management Consultant position at our 137 South Street, Floor 2, Boston, MA 02111 location.
Massaro is seeking smart, polished up-and-comers to join our team as Consultants. We work with clients in a variety of industries: from fashion and entertainment to industrial manufacturing, to technology startups, to insurance. Our consultants have an incredible opportunity to develop their business and leadership skills while working directly with customers and senior-level experts.
- Conduct assessments of operations, systems, processes, governance, project management methodologies, staffing, etc. to determine key areas of improvement and develop process recommendations and solutions that maximize client outcomes.
- Analyze current and forecasted data and risks to identify appropriate solutions.
- Conduct research and perform analysis on client industries, markets, and competition.
- Consolidate assessment findings and present recommendation options and alternatives to clients, in the form of presentations and written reports.
- Confer with key stakeholders and management to ensure successful end to end delivery of projects and implementations.
- Monitor, improve, and refine project deliverables and processes before, during, and after go-live and implementations.
- Assist with the implementation of recommendations and solutions, ensuring appropriate allocation and augmentation of resources, an established governance structure, and proper training and support as needed.
- Document implementation issues and facilitate resolution.
Minimum job requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Entrepreneurship, Communications, Public Relations or Engineering is required. This position requires only little domestic travel to clients’ sites.
Massaro is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If interested, please email resume to: email@example.com