You could be our next
Do you want an opportunity to make a real and tangible difference as a result of your efforts?
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team where your ideas are welcomed?
Do you want to develop your technical, financial, and business skills, while delivering exceptional value to client organizations?
Massaro is seeking a driven, well-rounded professional to join our team as an affiliate consultant. The assignment will be associated with specific client engagements. Consultant assignments will be based on fit for client engagements. As a part of the team, you will play a critical role in engagement delivery. The assignments will cover the full spectrum of consulting activities from strategic guidance to successful initiative execution and will span experience levels from recent undergrads to well-travelled professionals.
This is a full-time contract position
What you’ll do
- Perform the full spectrum of consulting activities from solution and strategy design, to on-site project coordination and facilitation, to change and risk management, quality assurance, and empowerment of client teams.
- Generate creative solutions to complex problems through research and by leveraging your skills and knowledge to exceed client expectations.
- Think and deliver beyond the stated scope to maximize our clients’ outcomes.
- Develop solid hands-on skills in a variety of software applications and technologies, and more importantly, how they’re used in the business world, and how to improve the outcomes they provide.
- Travel to customer sites to work side-by-side with our clients (mostly domestic).
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Strong appetite for creativity and innovation
- Eagerness to make a lasting difference
- Willingness to take bold risks
- Dedication to putting clients first
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Strategy, Computer Science, or a concentration in Management Information Systems
- Facilitation and Project Management
- Change Management
- Strategic Advisory
- Adaptability and resilience
- Excellent interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas concisely and effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
Massaro offers a competitive compensation commensurate with capability. This is a 1099 Contract position.
Who we are
Massaro (formerly Abraic, Inc.) is a management consulting firm specializing in program and portfolio management, IT/business alignment, change management, performance improvement, and project turnarounds for organizations that are undergoing a digital transformation, Agile implementation, system upgrades and other bold strategic initiatives. Based in the Greater Boston region, Massaro caters to global enterprise clients in a range of industries including manufacturing, insurance, fintech, retail, media, construction, and transportation.
How to apply
Please send an email with an introduction and resume to email@example.com to apply.
We look forward to meeting you!