You could be our next
Do you want an opportunity to make a real and tangible difference as a result of your efforts?
Do you want to be part of a tight-knit team where your ideas are welcomed?
Do you want to develop your technical, financial, and business skills, while delivering exceptional value to client organizations?
Massaro is seeking smart, polished up-and-comers to join our teamas Associate Consultants.We work with clients in a variety of industries: fromfashion and entertainment, to industrialmanufacturing, to technology startups, to insurance. Our Associate Consultants have an incredible opportunity to develop their business and leadership skills while working directly with customers and senior-level experts.We strive to give our Associate Consultants client facetime as soon as possible – partnered with amore experienced teammate,most Associate Consultants are ready and successful within six months.
Associate Consultants also have the opportunity to participate in every aspect of Massaro’s internal operations, including marketing, business development, talent acquisition and development, research and content creation, andmore depending on your interests and talents.
What you’ll do
- Performthe full spectrum of consulting activities from solution and strategy design, to on-site project coordination and facilitation, to change and risk management, quality assurance, and empowerment of client teams.
- Help develop creative solutions to complex problems through research and by leveraging your skills and knowledge to exceed client expectations.
- Develop solid hands-on skills in a variety of software applications and technologies, andmore importantly, how they’re used in the business world, and how to improve the outcomes they provide.
- Participate in every aspect of our organization, such as operations,marketing, business development, project management, talent development, and research.
- Travel to customer sites to work side-by-side with our clients (mostly domestic)
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Strategy, Computer Science, or a concentration in Management Information Systems.
- Interest in and eagerness to learn new technologies and products, and the best ways to leverage them in business.
- Sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – an analytical, innovative, and creativemindset.
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team.
- Preferred minimum 3.25 Undergraduate GPA
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
Massaro offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonuses, health, dental, IRA, paid vacations, sick time, and a flexible work schedule.
Who we are
Massaro is a fast-growing IT Management Consulting firm focused on business outcomes.We provide reinforcement for ambitious IT leaders and boast an unbeatable track record of success driven by our flexible, dynamic, and energizing work culture. Massaro works with the human side of IT, enabling leaders to achieve their goals and empowering teams to produce results. Our passion for exceptional customer service has resulted in over 90% of clients asking us to come back for additional projects.
How to apply
Students from Babson, Bentley, BU, and UMass, please apply through your school’s job boards. All others please send an email with an introduction and resume to email@example.com to apply.
We look forward tomeeting you!