You could be our next
Do you want an opportunity to make a real and tangible difference as a result of your efforts?
Do you want to be part of a tight-knit team where your ideas are welcomed?
Do you want to develop your technical, financial, and business skills, while delivering exceptional value to client organizations?
Massaro is seeking a Marketing Manager with 2-5 years of experience. We need a digital do-it-all who understands B2B marketing and is comfortable managing programs and deliverables across the company website, email, social media, blog posts, SEO, and beyond. The Marketing Manager will work with external partners and our team of Consultants, and needs to be able to move across projects, quickly organize information and deliver on deadlines.
What you’ll do
- Performthe full spectrum of consulting activities You’re a natural problem solver, highly resourceful, and never stop looking for improvements
- You are a motivated, passionate self-starter who knows how to get it done with little oversight
- You have a sense of urgency and proactivity; you are comfortable leading initiatives and coordinating coworkers
- You have exceptional attention to detail and can be a brand steward of the highest quality
- You know how to lead without authority, and know how to motivate others to achieve success as a team
- You have the ability to travel regularly to headquarters in Lincoln, MA
- You work quickly, you work well with others, and you know how to have fun while doing it!
- You can create and execute content for social media including Twitter and LinkedIn
- You’re a strong writer and a stronger editor
- You can use your imagination and creativity to create excellent visual designs
- You have experience with CRM software and managing a database
- You’ve run successful lead generation and eNewsletter campaigns
- You know how to research, coordinate, and plan events through third party organizations as well as our own
- You know how to create metric reports and pull data from Google Analytics
- You can edit and make changes to our website via WordPress
- You’re familiar with platforms such as MailChimp, Canva, Yoast, and Hubspot
- You’re an ace with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook, and are comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite
Massaro offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonuses, health, dental, IRA, paid vacations, sick time, and a flexible work schedule.
Who we are
Massaro is a fast-growing IT Management Consulting firm focused on business outcomes.We provide reinforcement for ambitious IT leaders and boast an unbeatable track record of success driven by our flexible, dynamic, and energizing work culture. Massaro works with the human side of IT, enabling leaders to achieve their goals and empowering teams to produce results. Our passion for exceptional customer service has resulted in over 90% of clients asking us to come back for additional projects.
How to apply
Students from Babson, Bentley, BU, and UMass, please apply through your school’s job boards. All others please send an email with an introduction and resume to email@example.com to apply.
We look forward tomeeting you!